Avatar

WOW Hits – Various Artists 2006 (CD Duplo)

clip_image001

 

Músicas CD 1
01. Voice of Truth [Casting Crowns]
02. Holy Is the Lord [Chris Tomlin]
03. Brave [Nichole Nordeman]
04. Homesick [Mercyme]
05. Much Of You [Steven Curtis Chapman]
06. You Are Mine [Third Day]
07. Live For Today [Natalie Grant]
08. Presence (My Heart's Desire) [Newsboys]
09. Healing Rain [Michael W. Smith]
10. He Will Carry Me [Mark Schultz]
11. I Choose You [Point of Grace]
12. Carry You [Amy Grant]
13. Nothing Without You [Bebo Norman]
14. King [Audio Adrenaline]
15. All My Praise [Selah]
16. Better Days [Robbie Seay Band] – Bonus Track

Músicas CD 2
01. Take You Back [Jeremy Camp]
02. Mirror [BarlowGirl]
03. Hide [Joy Williams]
04. Atmosphere (Remix) [TobyMac Featuring DC Talk]
05. God Will Lift Up Your Head [Jars of Clay]
06. About You [ZOEgirl]
07. Be My Escape [Relient K]
08. Strong Tower [Kutless]
09. Here Is Our King [David Crowder*Band]
10. All That I Can Do [Bethany Dillon]
11. The Space In Between Us [Building 4:29]
12. Pure [Superchick]
13. Beautiful Love [The Afters]
14. The Way To Begin [Krystal Meyers]
15. You're Worthy of My Praise [Big Daddy Weave & Barlow Girl]
16. Open My Eyes [Inhabited] – Bonus Track
17. Perfect Day [Josh Bates] – Bonus Track

download cd1

CNMG LOGO DOWNLOAD ORIG

download cd2

CNMG LOGO DOWNLOAD ORIG

0 comentários: