Avatar

Various Artists - Essential Worship 2010

clip_image001

 

Músicas CD 1
01. You Never Cease To Amaze Me - Aaron Keys
02. Adoration - Brenton Brown
03. The Highest And The Greatest - Nick Herbert
04. That Way That You Father Me - Eoghan Heaslip
05. My Soul Sings – Delirious ?
06. Jesus Saves - Tim Hughes
07. My Soul Is Complete - Andreana Arganda
08. Brand New Day - Johnny Parks
09. You Never Let Go - Matt Redman
10. For Your Glory - Martyn Layzell

Músicas CD 2
01. Not Ashamed - Ben Cantelon
02. All Because Of You - David Ostby
03. Redeemer - Cathy Burton
04. Rescuer - Chris McClarney
05. Surrender - Marc James
06. Faithful - Rend Collective Experiment & David Crowder
07. All That You Are - Simon Brading
08. Because Of Your Love - Al Gordon
09. This Is Our God - Reuben Morgan
10. Your Love Never Fails - Chris McClarney

Músicas CD 3
01. Everlasting God - Brenton Brown
02. Love Come Down - Eoghan Heaslip & David Ruis
03. Majesty (Here I Am) – Delirious ?
04. Joy - Tree63
05. Great And Glorious - Yfriday
06. Beautiful - Paul Oakley
07. Yesterday, Today and Forever - Vicky Beeching
08. King Of Wonders - Matt Redman, Tim Hughes & Joel Houston
09. How Great Is Our God - Chris Tomlin & Neil Wilson
10. To the Ends of the Earth - Hillsong United

download cd 1

downloadgifCNMGospel

download cd 2

downloadgifCNMGospel

download cd 3

downloadgifCNMGospel

1 comentários:

Anônimo disse...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.